Disable email notifications for Pro Sites

I'm going to manage subscriptions and payments of Pro sites via WHMcs, so I need to disable email notifications when clients upgrade or downgrade, but I wasn't able to find how.

Your advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Juan

Swapnil

Hello Juanzo,

So you want to disable email notifications which come from ProSites. I am afraid there is not direct option to do that. But I have a workaround for you. In the Prosites Plugin, within the file pro-sites.php right after line number 1427, add this...

$user = get_user_by( 'email', $email );
    if( $email == "admin@local.dev" ){
    return;
    }
    This will simply skip the notification email from Prosites going to your email. Just replace the 'admin@local.dev' with your email.

PS: Let me inform you that after doing this, you will have to perform the same every time you update the ProSites plugin since we don't have a hook to handle it right now.

Please let us know if you have any further queries regarding this,

Regards,
    Swapnil V. Patil

Swapnil

Hello Juanzo,
    The code snippet about does it for the entire network. All the email going to the email you specify in the snippet would be dropped.

Unfortunately, we don't have a site wise option yet. This is a workaround I suggested. And since this is basically a hack there isn't a better way to handle it apart from updating it every time, the plugin gets an update.

Hope this help,

Please let us know if you need any further assistance,

Regards,
    Swapnil V. Patil