Disable free trial

I have few questions,
1- I am setting up a multisite. I am not offering free trials or free sites. How do I disable this function.
2- I want to offer add ons for my subscribers, is this something that I can offer as a pricing box also or how best to have subscribers to select it during the different levels stage.
3 - Is there a detailed manual of the Pro Site Settings that walk me through the different modules and there specific function to the customer and I the seller?
4 - I have 3 levels, I only want ADS to be shown on 1 of the levels, however it would seem I can only NOT show ads on 1 level. How do I reverse this function? I am a bit confused about the "Additional Ad-Free Sites" I suppose this ties into the first part of this question
5 - Can I change the uploads levels to unlimited
I look forward to your reply, and thanks again

• Milan

Hello Mr. Korreck

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

1- I am setting up a multisite. I am not offering free trials or free sites. How do I disable this function.

You can disable offering of free sites and Trials right from your Pro Site settings. Please follow these steps to do that. :slight_smile:

#1) Login to your site as Network admin
    #2) Go to Pro Sites > Settings > General
    #3) Navigate to Allow Free Signup and uncheck that checkbox
    #4) Do same for the Free Trial Dropdown. Take a look at these attached screenshots. :slight_smile:

2- I want to offer add ons for my subscribers, is this something that I can offer as a pricing box also or how best to have subscribers to select it during the different levels stage.

You can enable Premium Plugins addon from Pro Sites > Modules and offer your addon as premium specific to some level. :slight_smile:

3 - Is there a detailed manual of the Pro Site Settings that walk me through the different modules and there specific function to the customer and I the seller?

No there isn't, apart from usage guide here,
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/#product-usage and few blog posts here,
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/tag/pro-sites/ we are not maintaining any other docs. But you can always ask here for your additional queries.

4 - I have 3 levels, I only want ADS to be shown on 1 of the levels, however it would seem I can only NOT show ads on 1 level. How do I reverse this function? I am a bit confused about the "Additional Ad-Free Sites" I suppose this ties into the first part of this question

To reverse this function, you'll need to do lot of custom coding and for that we suggest you to either hire a good developer or use our Job Portal here instead. :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

5 - Can I change the uploads levels to unlimited

No, with Upload Quota addon, you would be able to set 100GB as max upload space.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan