disable genesis SEO feature automatically if Infinite SEO activated

I heard at least 2 WPMUDEV users asking how to disable genesis SEO feature automatically if Infinite SEO activated. This tiny plugin that I created will SOLVE your problem. Simply network activate this plugin and your wordpress multi-site ready to achieve the highest search engine rankings possible :slight_smile:

http://stagingsites.net/sandbox/genesis-infinite-seo.zip

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings riyaku,

Thank you so very much for your custom plugin submission we really appreciate it as I am sure other Members will too whom have wondered about or needed this feature.

In addition, thank you for being a WPMU Dev member and I have sent some points your way!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Folks,

Just imagine if the innovators of the world would not try something new because they were afraid to try for whatever reason what would happen - technology advancements would come to a standstill.

Considering the fact that we have dozens of tools to do backups and other ways to make sure if something goes wrong we can reset it back to the moment it was last backed up - but innovators like Thomas Edison tried a thousand times before he got it - but what if he didn't try? We could possibly still be in the dark?

To riyaku, thank you for trying and taking the risks working through the bugs and working it through until you had a working product. I salute you!

Cheers, Joe

• Maria
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi, the topic is a little old, but i was looking for a way to do this with SmartCrawl and stumbled upon it. I found a solution and thought about sharing it...

add_filter('genesis_detect_seo_plugins', 'md_disable_genesis_seo');
    function md_disable_genesis_seo( $array ) {
        $array['classes'][] = "Smartcrawl_Loader";
        return $array;
    }

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.