Disable payments in Pro sites Free Trial

Need a quick workaround, or a guidance on how to disable the members to enter the card details 1st during registration, and once the trial period is over, the members are prompted to the payment screen. Need advice on how to make this work, in PayPal, and Stripe

• Nithin

Hello Oebryn,

As discussed in chat, this looks more related to custom development, and I'm checking this with the developer to see whether there is any quick workaround, or if possible advise you on how to make this work. Please do note that developers work round the clock with many critical issues, and hence have a slow response time. Either myself, or the developer will keep you posted asap.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hello Oebryn,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I got an update from the developer, and unfortunately there isn't any quick workaround for this, as this would be how the plugin works by default. The plugin registers trial with Stripe and PayPal gateways, if you want to remove payment options for Trial, it'll require a lot of changes in the core plugin files, which includes modifying each gateways.

I'm afraid, it'll require custom development, and is outside the scope of our support. If you are opting for custom development, you can check the Jobs & Pros section in order to hire a professional to get this sorted.

Please do note that the members found in the Jobs & Pros are individuals, and doesn't have any affiliate with WPMU DEV.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.