Disable register function for BuddyPress

Hello,
Is there some code that I can drop in functions.php or a mu-plugin to disable the BuddyPress registration? If not, how would I go about doing this for the current version of BuddyPress?

Thanks.

• Rupok

Hi Alex

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I've just searched for code to put inside functions.php for disabling BuddyPress registration, but none of them worked on my Test site, and most of the links are very old. I could not find any function for recent version to be honest.

Just to make sure, do you want to disable only BuddyPress registration, or overall site registration? If you wanna turn off registration totally for your site, you can go to "WordPress Dashboard > Settings > General" and uncheck "Anyone can register" option. This will also turn off BuddyPress registration.

But if you just turn off BuddyPress registration, and keep open registration through some other plugins like Membership 2 Pro etc. then those users will also be able to use BuddyPress features.

If you want to hide BuddyPress Registration Form page, go to "WordPress Dashboard > Settings > BuddyPress > Pages (Tab)". There select "None" from the dropdown beside Register option.

Can you please tell us the exact plan you are having with this? I could guide you better if I could know the proper plan.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and solve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.