Disable service provider on appointment choice

i want to disable Service Provider as a choice or make it an automatic choice based on location.

• Rupok

Hi Birken,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, auto assigning service provider based on location is not currently possible with Apppointments+ but you can remove the "[app_service_providers]" shortcode from your appointment schedule page to remove the service provider selection dropdown from that page.

Also, when you insert your appointment calendar shortcode, please remember not to check-mark the "Require Provider" option. That will hide the provider selection option from your visitors.

I could tell you better about this if I could see your appointment page live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this? Also, can you please provide me the URL of your appointment page?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query and confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. We will be very glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.