Disable unsubscribe links at footer

Hi,

Is there a way to hide the "NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE? UNSUBSCRIBE INSTANTLY". I have a private network of customers, and it has nosense for anybody to unsubscribe from the list.

Is there a way to hide this message? A way that works with future plugin upgrades....

Thanks.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @daniel.martin.alonso

I hope you are well today.

I've just been looking into this and can't find a way to do it that will work with future upgrades to the plugin, because of this I have flagged the developer to provide his valuable insight into this.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Maniu
    • Developer

Hey @daniel.martin.alonso

I think hiding this element with css should be good enough for you.

To remove it from widget, add this code to style.css file in your theme folder:
    #subscribes_form #unsubscribe { display:none; }

Let me know if its not what you meant / not good enough / need more assistance - i am marking this topic as solved for now:slight_smile:

Thanks,
    Maniu

• Maniu
    • Developer

Hey @daniel.martin.alonso

Ah, yes there are many unsubscribe links across the plugin:slight_smile:

Anyway, there is no update proof way right now(i am working on new version) but it can be done by editing newsletter theme that you are using.

they are located here:
    wp-content\plugins\e-newsletter\email-newsletter-files\templates

find the theme you are using, open "template.html" file and remove unsubscribe code located at the bottom, for example:
    Not interested anymore? <a href="{UNSUBSCRIBE_URL}" style="color:#999999;" >Unsubscribe</a> Instantly.

Thanks,
    Maniu

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.