disable WP Cron and use server cron per autoblog feed

Hi -

Any chance of implementing a server cron in lieu of WP cron?

If so, any chance of enabling this per feed? the 'process' feed from the All Feeds page seems like it might be possible.

https://mysite.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=autoblog_admin&updated=true&action=process&_wpnonce=eee42bc7e56&noheader=true&items=1

thanks

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi tripvendor,

Thanks for asking. I've to check this with our developer as he can give us best idea regarding this.

I've already pinged him and I'll update you as soon as I get something from him. Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi tripvendor,

I've talked to our developer and I'm afraid, this won't be possible. Because if you create server side cron, that will hit the wp cron to run the processes as scheduled in wp-cron. So there's is no out of the box way to bypass wp cron.

However, I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this to find out an alternative way and will include this functionality in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.