Discrepancy in Scores between student view and Admin view

The Admin student workbook shows that the second unit has been completed. In the student unit view however, the student is shown that only 14% of the unit has been completed.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @rogera,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Does this happens with only one student ? Or could you replicate it with others too ? If its one student then is there any chance I could login with their logins to test the issue ?

Please advice so we can move forward. Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @rogera,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

In admin view, its not the unit progress its unit page progress where the student answered the second question and that is correct.

So in this case in admin you are viewing Unit 1 (BSBWOR202A Organise and Complete Daily Work Activities) and Page 2 (Question 2) instead of Unit 2.

You are viewing the questions progress of a unit where as students viewing course progress containing multiple questions.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Roger Allsopp
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Sajid, I attach a screenshot from the student workbook which confirms this is the score for the unit, not for an individual question within a unit. Now that the workbooks are both visible, they are both displaying 14% for Unit 2 which does not reflect either the progress within the unit or the average score?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Roger,

Thanks for the detailed posts here. I'm able to replicate this as well on my own install, the percentages don't always match the actual amount of complete questions. I'm flagging it for the developer so he can get it fixed up.

Either myself or the developer will post back here once the fix is pushed out :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

• Jose
    • Bruno Diaz

Hello there Roger,

Hope you are doing great. Sorry for the delay to jump here.
    This isn't fixed in the latest updated and I believe this could be a a settings issue.
    In order to confirm, I will need to have access to your site. And in case this is actually a code issue, I'll need FTP access for debugging.

Could you please send me the following information via contact form :

- In the subject field add "Attn: Jose”
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WP admin/network access ( I prefer real access since the support access fails in some occasions)
    - Include FTP host and credentials.

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thanks in advance,
    José

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.