Display All BuddyPress Members in a page

Hello.

Sorry for my English, i'm french speaking.

I've a little problem. I wan't to put a Map with all my buddypress members in a page but i don't find how to do this.

I've searching in the forum but i don't find a solution.

Anyone can help me please ?

Thank you.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

You should be able to do that by activating the BuddyPress profile maps addon via plugin settings.

Settings >> Google Maps >> Google Maps Add-ons

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• CLeM' KuSaLa
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

The BuddyPress Profile Maps Addon is already activated.

I'll post a screen of the plugin configuration.

After that, i've create a new page and a new map inside example : [map id="1"] but it doesn't work.

My adress field look like this : adress, zip code, city

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there,

Greetings and thanks for the downvote. It will certainly help me improve my responses in future.

Can you give me a link to your site so that I can signup for a test account and see if things are flowing smoothly ?

Cheers, PC

• CLeM' KuSaLa
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello, it's not possible to give a link of the website.

I'm working in a local Dev Environment for a French Institution.

Can you describe me all the thing to do normally to put a map of all buddypress members ?

I think i forgot something but i don't know what is it...

Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Thanks for posting back.

I'm working in a local Dev Environment for a French Institution.

No issues with that.

Can you describe me all the thing to do normally to put a map of all buddypress members ?

Once you have configured the extended profiles, you can create a page and add the below shortcode to that page

[agm_all_profiles_map]

and it should show you a map with the BuddyPress members.

I just tested it here for you : http://wpdemo.in/test/

Please let me know if that works :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• CLeM' KuSaLa
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Ok, i have try some solutions but now i have this :

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /homez.648/cpamirhp/www/part/wp-content/plugins/wpmu_dev_maps_plugin/lib/class_agm_marker_replacer.php on line 47

when i use the shortcode [agm_all_profiles_map]

The map with the members work on the member page et profile page but not on my map page :'(

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

It seems to be an issue with something not setup correctly because for me it works absolutely fine.

As it's a local install, there is no way I can check it for you.

Would it be possible for you to create a live site so that I can login and look into that for you ?

Also, on your local install you can try and disable all other plugins and just try with BuddyPress and Google Maps plugin activated.

Also, ensure that WP_DEBUG is set to false in your wp-config.php

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales & Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting back.

Right now I have disabled all the plugins which do not related to the issue and am using the default theme and when I view the page here : http://cpam34.fr/part/membres it shows me a Members map as its intended to.

However, that does not show all the members including me.

Also, when I am using the shortcode, I am also getting the same error as you were getting it. I tried it here : http://cpam34.fr/part/testing/

I need to get our lead developers feedback on the same as I have exhausted by options and it seems to be something else as I can get this working on my lab site without any issues so its something related to the configuration.

I have sent a note to our lead developer @Vladislav and have also sent him an email so that we can fix this asap.

He is out to a different country at the moment and there might be a delay in the response. I just wanted to let you know so that you are aware of the same.

I have also sent a note to my colleague @Jack Kitterhing so that we can have another pair of eyes on this issue.

We are looking forward to get this fixed asap and will keep you posted for the same.

Kindly leave the login credentials as is so that we can share the same details and work on it.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• CLeM' KuSaLa
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Sorry, it was my fault, a chrome plugin named disconnect was in cause.

Sorry.

I've doing some research about this error :
    Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /homez.648/cpamirhp/www/part/wp-content/plugins/wpmu_dev_maps_plugin/lib/class_agm_marker_replacer.php on line 47

I don't understand because line 47 is a comment line. I've tried to modify the line 93.

$map = array_merge($map, $overrides);

by

$map = array_merge((array)$map, (array)$overrides);

but it doesn't work and i have a new error in line 171 but it's a comment line again...

I'm really totally lost.

I have uninstall the plugin and reinstall again with the wpmudev plugin. It's a proper installation ut i have the same error.

I've try to force php5 via the .htaccess but it doesn't work.

P.S. Sorry for my english :disappointed:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Thanks for posting back.

I've doing some research about this error :

I don't understand because line 47 is a comment line. I've tried to modify the line 93.

$map = array_merge($map, $overrides);

by

$map = array_merge((array)$map, (array)$overrides);

but it doesn't work and i have a new error in line 171 but it's a comment line again...

I will suggest you not to change any core files till our lead developer @Vladislav looks into it.

Sorry, it was my fault, a chrome plugin named disconnect was in cause.

No worries. I think the plugin is working fine as it should on the Members directory page and the Single member page but I need to make sure that everything works properly.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

This is definitely an issue with the shortcode argument parsing, and will be fixed in the very next plugin release. Meanwhile, can you please try adding some "pass-though" arguments to your shortcode and see if it helps, e.g. like this:

[agm_all_profiles_map passthrough="yes"]

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey @CLeM' KuSaLa

I hope that all the issues are now sorted out. Kindly feel free to get back to us in case you still have any more questions. I hope you found the support helpful :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.