Display FAQ on Front-end and other questions

A few questions for Support System.

Is there a short code to display FAQ on front-end of website? I would like to display different short codes from specific categories in different places on the site.

2. Not sure what is causing the style problem, but you can check here, http://cityofhanahan.com/support/new-ticket/ the text box to type in your ticket content is writing in white. I'm sure it's some styling but not sure if it's overwriting from the plugin css.

Thanks in advance!

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there David,

Is there a short code to display FAQ on front-end of website? I would like to display different short codes from specific categories in different places on the site.

There is no way to do this out of the box currently, you may need to have it custom developed. You can try our jobs board if its an urgent requirement. It is one of the features that is being developed currently, I cant give you an exact date though.

I'm sure it's some styling but not sure if it's overwriting from the plugin css.

This does look like a CSS issue, if you're happy with other styles then use this code to override the textarea color

body#tinymce {
    color: red;
    }

Otherwise you may want to turn off the Use Support System styles option in the Front end settings as shown in the screenshot

Cheers
    Jude

• David
    • The Crimson Coder

I'm a little confused. Can the support ticket's be displayed don the front-end? If not, then are the support questions just handled on backend?

I need something like a knowledgebase. Does WPUDEV offer anything like a knowledge base and support system that has some type of user interface for users to see?

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there David,

Sorry the response took a while longer than expected. Appreciate your patience

I'm a little confused. Can the support ticket's be displayed don the front-end? If not, then are the support questions just handled on backend?

The tickets can be viewed and submitted from the front end. Only the FAQ section currently requires some additional code for front end display

I need something like a knowledgebase. Does WPUDEV offer anything like a knowledge base and support system that has some type of user interface for users to see?

We have a Wiki plugin and a Admin Help Content plugin that come close but the FAQ is the best option for this purpose once the font end bit is added

Cheers
    Jude

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there @MIHAI AFTENI

Sorry about the delay, I just checked the plugin repository. We have a new release which does support Front End FAQs

[support-system-faqs]

This shortcode was added in the latest release. About your issue where you can't open the Title and view text, it looks like a CSS / JS issue. Please open a new ticket and we'll take a look

Cheers
    Jude

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there @MIHAI AFTENI

Sorry about the delay, I just checked the plugin repository. We have a new release which does support Front End FAQs

[support-system-faqs]

This shortcode was added in the latest release. About your issue where you can't open the Title and view text, it looks like a CSS / JS issue. Please open a new ticket and we'll take a look

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.