Display full operating hours with available slots when a service is selected

Hi there

I have a urgent question. My operating hours are from 1030AM - 9PM and I have a few services and I will set a 30mins interval so it will be 1030AM / 11AM/ 1130AM and so on till 9PM. As for my services, For eg service A, B and C. Where each service will take up 90mins each.

So what I have in mind on the appointment page for user is these and there is no need to show the calendar for booking but i am looking at dropdown instead. :

1) User select service
2) User select available time slot (for this step will be for eg, if user select Service A at 11AM and because the service takes 90mins, the next 90mins of the timeslot will be automatically taken out. so the next available time slot for booking for any of the services will be at 1230PM.)

can all these be done with appointment + ? Thank you please advise on this as i really need this configuration urgently.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey webtech,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

A+ doesn't have an option to use dropdown as service selector so you will need to have weekly or monthly calendar for booking an appointment.

About available times, if you create one service provider and assign it to each of your services it will work the way you want.

Since there's only one service provider available booking appointment A will show all the rest bussy at the selected time since there's no provider that could do that appointment.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.