Display more than 10 invitation codes per page.

I’m working with M2P and I need to be able to see more than 10 invitation codes on the screen at once. The ‘Screen Options’ section isn’t appearing. Any workaround? Please check and help.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Lucy,

hope you’re doing well!

It seems to me that this is hard-coded in the plugin here:

wp-content/plugins/membership-pro/premium/addon/invitation/helper/class-ms-addon-invitation-helper-listtable.php

in line #58

$per_page = $this->get_items_per_page( 'invitation_per_page', 10 );

Changing this into a higher value like 50 items per page, does the trick:

$per_page = $this->get_items_per_page( 'invitation_per_page', 50 );

I’ve also forwarded this to our Second Level Support team, as this change is going to be lost with any future update of the Membership 2 Pro plugin. We’ll keep you posted here in case there’s a safer workaround. :slight_smile:

Thank you,

Dimitris

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Lucy ,

You can revert the changes that you made in the plugins core files and you can add an extra mu-plugin to achieve the 100 listing of codes without the need of altering the plugins code.

How to install:

Always make sure to keep a backup of your site before changing/adding custom code.

1] Navigate to your /wp-content/ directory and create a new one named mu-plugins if it doesn’t exist.

2] Inside the mu-plugins folder create a file named filter-for-invitation-codes.php

3] Edit the file and copy / paste this code snippet inside.

<?php

add_filter(
    'invitation_per_page',
    function( $per_page ) {
    $per_page = 100;
    return $per_page;
    },
    );

4] Save and close the file.

4] The final path should look like /wp-content/mu-plugins/filter-for-invitation-codes.php

5] Everything should work after that automatically.

Could you also tell me a little bit more about what you’d like to change with Memberships and Multisite Content Copier ?

Regards,

Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.