Display of Appointment page such that select service provider only appears after we select the servi

Hi,

I tried the appointments+ plugin and uses the shortcode:

[app_login]
[app_services]
[app_service_providers]
[app_monthly_schedule]
[app_pagination ... month="1"]
[app_confirmation]

My website is http://www.blueworkzweb.com/bwapptdemo.

The appointment plugin's functionality meet all my requirements. However, is there a way such that the select service option appear first. Only after we select the service, does select service provide appears on the appointment page. Then the select date and time appear? Currently, everything appears on the same page. I notice the select date and time move up to the top page which is quite good as it make it seems that the select date & time appears after we have selected the service provider.

Also, I like to create appointment page for multiple locations. I am thinking of creating different appointment site for each location. Is that the correct approach to do this?

Thanks and have a great day!

• Alexander

Hi @Blueworkz,

You can change the order on the page by rearranging the shortcodes. However, it's not possible to create a "stepped" requirement where you must choose one field before the next appears.

You can however have a service, or service provider preselected. For example, you can do this

[app_services worker=1]

Then you can remove the [app_service_providers] shortcode altogether. It will just show services available from the provider with an ID of one.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.