Display page in Directory theme

I have created an "About" page in this site. I would like a link to it to display on each of the pages. How do I add a link to this page in the Directory theme?

Also, it looks like that page allows people to add reviews which obviously doesn't make sense since it's not a listing. How do I remove the review feature from the Page content type?

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @lloyd_silver

You would be able to add the 'About' link to the sidebar of each of your pages by using the 'Custom Menu' or the regular 'Text' widget.

As for removing the reviews option, this would require some custom coding/ changes and you would most probably have to make it in the dr_listingslist.php or the single-listing.php. I will flag the Developer @Arnold for further assistance on this.

Have a great day and talk soon again.

Gina

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

Settings >> Discussion >> uncheck "Allow people to post comments on new articles"

This applies to new posts that you will publish from now on. To disallow comments from already publish posts:

Posts >> select them all and "Edit" under bulk actions and hit apply >> choose "do not allow" next to comments and hit update posts.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.