Display problem with product list page

Hi
How do I correct this issue (see screenshot) the product page (store>products) is showing 4 columns but when I'm using short code [mp_list_products] only 3 appears

Thanks

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi M.O.R.E.

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Team!

Thank you for using the FrameMarket Theme and the MarketPress Plugin.

I would recommend having a look at this olugin/ link https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/new-version-of-marketpress-grid-shortcode-plugin. It might be what you need to get your grids sorted.

I think your shortcode should read [mp_list_products per_page="xx"] (xx for the amount of products that you would like to have on your page) and you can check that the line for "paginate" is set to true.

I hope this information is helpful. If you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below, including any new errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (so we don't miss your new post!)

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi M.O.R.E

Thank you for the rep point! Glad that I could be of assistance and that the suggested solution did the trick.

Please don't hesitate to be in touch if you need any further support related to the WPMU DEV Plugins and Themes, or any other topic related to Multisites or BuddyPress.

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.