Display upcoming events in same style as archives list as is now….

How can I produce the same exact style as the screenshot attached but with all upcoming events? I had to alter the date to make them appear like this.

http://highlandlakesaggies.com/screenshot.jpg

How can I do it for upcoming events not just archived ended events?

And what is the proper syntax for adding arguments to your shortcodes? Sorry I’m 60% advanced:slight_smile:

*ticket center won’t post new tickets please reply…

Thanks,

Scott

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @mike Linam

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Are you using it in widget? Do you want to show upcoming events as page content or in widget? Would you please explain more about this?

And what is the proper syntax for adding arguments to your shortcodes?

The proper way is like the following:

[shortcode argument="value"]

[eab_calendar category="12"]

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers

Ash

• Mike Linam
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I’m using this archive shortcode because it’s the only one I found that displays this list style, but I had to make them old events to display in this style of list. I want this same style list but with upcoming and current events.

[eab_archive]

• Mike Linam
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

No that did not do anything. I set the dates of my two events to the correct dates, in April 2015, ahead on the calendar…

Nothing shows up in archive list style unless the events are expired. I just want to have that list style but with all upcoming events.

http://www.highlandlakesaggies.com/wp/wp-admin

*Edit: Please don’t leave your login details here as this forum is public. You can instead you WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin to grant access to support staff.

I have tried everything.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Mike,

Ok, I think I got the right shortcode for you to use :slight_smile:

Try pasting this in your page content:

[eab_archive lookahead="yes" weeks="40"]

So we have parameter for using future events and then another one to look 40 weeks ahead, you can increase the number of weeks if you need to.

Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.