Display which sites sell products from the current category on the global site

Suppose a user is on the main site and watches products from category A.
There are X stores that sell those products.

When the user sees this category on the global site, I want to display a list of all the sites that sell products from that category or one of this category's children so that the user can navigate easier and choose what he/she wants.

Possible? Any suggestions?

• aecnu

Greetings aristath,

This is obviously a heavy custom coding situation in which this particular function you are asking about of this plugin, this plugin was not intended to address.

There are several avenues in which a solution for this can come about.

(a) Possibly another member has had this coded for them or has coded it themselves in which I will let this ticket float hoping they see it and they volunteer their solution.

(b) It is put into the feature requests and the lead developer considers it for inclusion. You can now make plugin and feature requests here:
    http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/

The more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered.

It might have already been suggested. It is worth a quick search to add your votes before submitting a new suggestion.

(c) You could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Or all of the above.

Therefore as I have previously mentioned, the best way I can be of service to you right now is to let this ticket float awhile hoping for a possible custom solution that another member has come up with to be added here by them.

Thank you for being a WPMU Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings aristath,

(My neighbor to the South, this response is housekeeping I am required to perform)

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• aristath

@aecnu This issue is definitely not resolved, it's just not my first priority. I am currently "attacking" some of the more important issues on my queu and eventually I'll get back to it. (Hopefully in about 2-3 weeks). So for now I'll let it slide into oblivion. :slight_smile: No need to "litter" this community with things that are not as important as others.

P.S. I like this kind of "housekeeping" you guys regularly perform. Keep it up.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.