Displaying just one site feed?

Hi guys,

How to display posts of just one specific admin in my multisite?

There is an option exclude blogs ID, i could use that, but have no idea what is the ID of my blog i want to display...

• Tyler Postle

Hey again Eldin!

Just answered your last question, let's get this one sorted out as well :slight_smile:

You are only wanting to show the posts for one blog ID? Is it not the main site blog? If it was then you could just use the "Recent Posts" widget that comes with WordPress.

If you do need to exclude other blogs, then you can find the blog ID by hovering over the "edit" link in your site listing. The ID's are given in order (ie. 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.) so once you find the site you want to show, just add in all the ID's that aren't that number. That way you don't have to actually look at each individual one.

If you do still have some sites showing posts then you can just go to that specific site in your listing and check it's ID. Maybe a site got deleted so there is a few ID's missing in the order.

I have attached a screenshot to illustrate how to get the ID. Hope this helps Eldin!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.