Displaying non mu/non bp plugins on the wpmudev website

We are using standard WP and would like a quick way of only seeing the applicable plugins we can use.
Have I missed a sort option or dedicated search phrase?
Thanks
Peter

• Sajid

Hello peterlurie,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I don't think we have such sort option to exclude the MultiSites and BuddyPress plugins from results. Because we have some plugins in our collection that are available for WordPress MultiSites and WordPress Single sites too.

However, you can clearly see on the plugin detail page which plugin is only for WordPress MultiSite or BuddyPress. For example our Membership 2 Pro plugin is compatible with MultiSites, BuddyPress and WordPress single sites (see screenshot).

I can see that you have created this thread in Features and Feedback section from where it can be considered for development if it gets enough +1's from other members of community.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• peterlurie

Thanks... I know how to identify which platforms each plugin is compatible with, however, that means I need to view every plugin page, and note if it is or not single-site compatible. Laborious.
    May I suggest that is a website feature for the future.

Also the ability to favorite a plugin for future implementation would also be useful. I have to bookmark externally at the moment and then refer to those.

You create great products, but your own website is missing some useful capabilities.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.