Displaying reward levels using Advanced Crowdfunding

I wish to use the Fundraising Plugin for advanced crowdfunding on a new product. I cannot seem to figure out how to get the various pledge amounts to appear on the page. This is the main concern.
I have Paypal sandbox APIs and emails all set up. When doing a transaction on sandbox.paypal.com, all seems in order. I watched the fundraising plugin video and thought I matched all the steps, but no rewards display...not sure what I am missing.
A second concern is that if I add a donate button, it wants to direct me to real Paypal instead of sandbox Paypal.
Any help you could offer in these matters - particularly the crowdfunding matter - would be so appreciated. Also, I have enabled access to the site for WPMUDEV.
Thanks,
Jeremiah.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Jeremiah, Michael here! :slight_smile:

I cannot seem to figure out how to get the various pledge amounts to appear on the page. This is the main concern.

The reason for this is because the fundraiser hasn't started yet, I see that the start date's been set to the 29th of February.

When that date's reached, the pledge options will be available. :slight_smile:

A second concern is that if I add a donate button, it wants to direct me to real Paypal instead of sandbox Paypal.

I do see what you mean here, and it's something that I can replicate over on my end, I'll notify the developer of it.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.