Distribute Features to users per site categories

On my Multisite platform i am using Site categories plugin. Users can register under a certain category. That's ok.
But I want to restrict platform features like theme, plugin etc with site categories. That means my intention is to provide different feature(Themes, Plugins etc) for different site categories.

Is there any option for this ? Please advise.

• Rupok

Hi ARYA

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Providing different feature (Themes, Plugins etc) is not possible with current available options in Site Categories. However, you can get almost similar functionality with our "Pro Sites" plugin. The Pro Sites plugin is designed for users to pay for additional features for their site. Pro Sites is per site, not per user. When they sign up for a single Pro subscription, the dashboard they are logged into when they subscribe is the site that is upgraded, and Pro features are only applied to that site, so if they are a member of another site they will not see Pro features on that site.

So you can initially set different levels in Pro Sites, add your desired features for those levels. And when users sign up for those levels, you can then categorize those sites with Site Categories plugin.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.