DIVI 3.0 and Hummingbird

I am putting together a site and I am very keen to use your plugins. However, I use DIVI and have just updated to v. 3. I discovered my lazy loading images on headers and the percentage circles on the case studies pages stopped showing. I deactivated each plugin one by one and found after deactivating hummingbird the images all show correctly. I am not highly tech - is there a setting which might be causing this?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Missus,

I am not highly tech - is there a setting which might be causing this?

That is probably caused by minification. Sites can behave differently with minification, depending on how theme and plugin files are handling minification.
    The Hummingbird does have option to exclude files from minification.

Can you try enabling Hummingbird and disable minification and see if this fix issue. if yes then try enabling it again and then move files to their original position and turn off minification and combination for them (you can filter files for Divi theme).
    After that start turning on minification and combination for each file and check every time if site is ok or breaks. If breaks - than it mean that you cannot touch those files.

Let me know how it goes.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.