Divi is my main choice of themes, can Marketpress work with

Divi is my main choice of themes, can Marketpress work with Divi? I am having a rather difficult time implementing the shortcodes or even having the theme pick up the shortcodes automatically. Divi seems to work with Woo-commerce. I was wondering if there was a workaround for Marketpress and Divi to work together? If you want access I can give you access to the site, It is under construction excuse the mess!

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello mcnair,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

It would be great if you could grant me an access so I could check and test that on your site directly. Please also provide me with as much details on what (and how) is not working there or working "partially" as possible.

Let me know here please when I'm able to access your site.

Best regards,
    Adam

• mcnair
    • Flash Drive

HI,

I emailed someone at Elegant themes, which confirmed that Marketplace is not compatible with Divi. As far as not working, when I go to insert a code, it will not. the screen freezes up. So, I have decided to try your theme, specifically Spirit. Now Upfront does not show I am not good with changing php files, so I will definitely need some assistance. I have given access.

Thank you,

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Stephanie,

I can see that there is error of Google Analytic code on your end. It led me to investigate your site in context of Google analytic and I found out that in your Settings > Google Analytics > Site Tracking Code field you have added tracking scripts instead of tracking code. Please see these screenshots.

Now please follow link which I've pointed in my last screenshot and add tracking code to that field instead of whole script tag.

Please make suggested necessary changes and let me know after that you are able to use Upfront or not.

Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.