Divi Theme pages are all messed up due to CSS Hero rookie mistake

Hello. I messed up all of my site's pages using CSS Hero.

1) There were some white sections showing on my Home page (see attached screenshot) so I tried to get rid of it using CSS Hero. I decreased the PAGE ENTRY height to 0, and 1 of 2 white sections disappeared.

2) Then I got on Support Chat and got a CSS to remove the OTHER white section. It worked. But after I closed the Chat, I discovered that all other pages (except the Home page) are messed up -- paragraphs overlapping. The CSS did NOT cause this problem. I'm pretty sure this occurred when I used CSS Hero the first time.

I tried to revert to what the height was of the PAGE ENTRY on CSS Hero but failed.

Could someone please let me know how to get the other pages fixed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Meg

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Meg,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

I had a look at your site and I can see that the issue with text is caused by this CSS code:

.page #content-area .hentry .entry-content p {
        background-color: #ffffff;
        height: 0px!important;
        padding-left: 21px;
        padding-right: 100px;
    }

This is applied to paragraphs and it gives them height 0 which messes up the look of your site.

Can you remove that code and any other custom one that's causing you issues and I'll have another look if we can hide those white parts without affecting other parts of the site?
    Also, could you grant support access to your site so I can check the CSS code and make sure there aren't any typos in there that could be causing issues as well?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.