Divi Theme -- Sections are missing on Members page

Hello. I seem to be missing some sections on my MEMBERS page. I had framed the USERS SECTION and also added a RIGHT SIDEBAR. Then, I've noticed that the following sections are now missing on that page. I would love to keep the frame and the right sidebar though.

1) On the bottom of the page, NEW MEMBERS and POPULAR MEMBERS used to be displayed. Now, only the section titles are left.

2) The astrological sign of the user is also now missing (please see attached screenshot).

3) The REPORT ABUSE, BLOCK USER, and DATE TRACKER tabs are also missing (see attached screenshot).

I have granted access to my website. Please let me know how I can fix these issues.

Thanks so much in advance.

Regards,
Meg

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Meg,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

1) On the bottom of the page, NEW MEMBERS and POPULAR MEMBERS used to be displayed. Now, only the section titles are left.

I had a look at your site and checked this section but there's no content loaded there at all, it's not only hidden or something like that.
    It could be that Divi theme isn't handling your custom shortcodes properly and that's what's causing it.

2) The astrological sign of the user is also now missing (please see attached screenshot).

Is this regarding New Members slider screenshot you've attached?
    Where exactly can I see this and where the zodiac sign should be located?

3) The REPORT ABUSE, BLOCK USER, and DATE TRACKER tabs are also missing (see attached screenshot).

I had a look at the profile page and can see this buttons so I'm not sure what I'm missing here, could you give some more info about this?

Since all these issues are related to Divi theme I strongly suggest getting in touch with their support as well because this is quite a complex theme and their staff should be able to give you more precise answers on what's causing these issues.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.