Divi theme update with WPMU Hub problem

Hello,

WPMU Hub can update most of my themes and plugins, except for Divi

I made a (unlisted temporary) video to show what’s the problem :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZOqh3OLbU

Of course I got API credentials of the theme that I bought.

This happens for ~30 different websites using Divi and WPMU Hub, and this problem lasts for 1 year.

Any idea what could be the origin of the problem ?

Many thanks

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Jean,

hope you’re doing well! :slight_smile:

I’ve moved the thread from Members forums to Support forums as it’s about the Hub.

I tried to replicate this in a testing site of mine and I was able to. It seems that there’s a little delay on getting the proper results, as the theme is actually getting updated and this is a false-positive message which is getting away next time WordPress cron job checks for updates or if you manually re-check for updates in the WPMUDEV Dashboard.

Please do let me know if the Divi theme doesn’t actually get updated, as you originally posted, cause we may be dealing with another case here.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Take care,

Dimitris

• Jean
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Dimitris,

Thanks for moving the thread in the right place

About what happens when updating Divi trough WPMU, I think you can see it in the video ?

I do will do it again tomorrow and tell you if something changed

Kind regards

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Jean :slight_smile:

I was able to see the same thing Jean, there was still an update notification but the version numbers of current and latest releases were the same. After re-checking for updates, the notice got away though.

This is already reported to our developers, in a more generic task about checking 3rd party providers and how their updaters work in our Hub.

If there’s any development on this, me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Jean
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Dimitris,

Happy that you were able to see the same thing !

Hope it can be noted somewhere in your todo task

So now that you can reproduce the problem, I don’t have to do anything, just checking here sometimes in case there are updates from you

Kind regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.