Divi Visual Builder not working on sub-sites.

I have a subdirectory multisite hosted with you. Divi Visual Builder is working fine on the main site. But it keeps spinning for the subsites. Please help me to fix this issue.

• Patricio
    • New Recruit

All plugins are deactivated. I have 20 sites with divi with multisite. They were working perfectly for months and all stopped working at the same time, only the one on the main page works. I have set up the staging environment and deactivated all plugins.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Patricio,

I checked the staging website and could notice the issue in the subsite /temp1, /viejorecuero etc, and others. Even after disabling the plugins the issue still exists in your website which is odd. Tried clearing out Object cache to see whether there is anything specific that could be causing this. but still the same.

Since Divi isn't allowing enabling debug mode, I'm afraid, there aren't much of logs that we could check too.

I checked whether uploading a fresh install of the theme would give the same issue, and delete the theme and re-installed it again, and I could notice the Divi seems to be loading in the Staging website in subsites without any issue.

It's not exactly clear what's the exact issue as we don't have any logs to look at. Could you please check, and see whether it's working fine in the staging website? If yes, re-uploading a fresh copy of the theme might help in the Live site too.

Please do let us know how that goes. Have a nice day ahead.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• The Bug Hunter

If it can help, Divi is showing logs in the Divi > Support Center. My debug log is not activated. Just mentioning it.
      If you have WP_DEBUG_LOG enabled, WordPress related errors will be archived in a log file. For your convenience, we have aggregated the contents of this log file so that you and the Elegant Themes support team can view it easily. The file cannot be edited here.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.