Divs not acting correctly my-listing page

I am trying to make some basic customization to the my-listings (page-my-listings.php) page. I added the file into my child theme and added the genesis get header, footer and sidebar so it would be styled like the rest of my theme and it seems to be working.

However when I am logged in as a user without a created listing the sidebar gets moved inside <main class=&quot;content&quot;> and if I'm logged in as a user with a created listing then it sits directly under the specified div. I would like it to always sit under the specified div.

If you would like to access this page you must first register as a free member here then you can click here and create a listing. FYI this is a multi site.

See screen shots attached.

Support access is enabled.

Thanks,
William

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi William,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I logged in to your site using support staff access and checked the code in the template file page-my-listings.php of your theme.

I found some inconsistency in the opening and closing tags which i think is causing the issue.

In the file you have opened the following tags but i didn't find where you have closed it so please advise.

<?php
    get_header();
    echo '<div class="content-sidebar-wrap">';
    echo '<main class="content">';

Also in the following following code snippet of the file you have opened two Divs but closed three Divs so please advise about it.

<?php echo '<div class="listing-tips">
      <p>This listing could be your clients first impression of you. Make it a good one!</p>
      <div class="tips"><p>Tips:</p>
      <ul>
        <li>
          Be sure you have professional and correctly sized images and logos to upload.
        </li>
        <li>
          Spell check all your content.
        </li>
        <li>
          Double check all your links are correct.
        </li>
        <li>
          Use contact info. you will respond to regularly.
        </li>
        <li>
          Always ask where your potential clients got your information.
        </li>
      </ul>
      </div>
    </div>';
    echo '</div>'; ?>

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.