Do affiliates receive an amount for the global store, or just the main blog's store

I’m using the global store with chained payments (let’s say the rate is at 3% in case it’s needed here). I have affiliates set up to receive 30% of products sold. Do affiliates receive an amount for the global store, or just the main blog’s store?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Stephanie,

We recently got a report that Affiliates is having some issues with MarketPress so I was unfortunately unable to test this properly and confirm how it works, I believe it should work for subsites as well but I will need to test this again after the fix is ready and provide you correct information.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Stephanie
    • Employed By Life Online

Okay, I look forward to any information in the (hopefully) near future.

Although, could you tell me what the issue was? I am close to launch on my site and would like to avoid any issues (I could delay the MarketPress launch and just complete the rest of the site).

Thanks!

• Stephanie
    • Employed By Life Online

Oh okay, that doesn’t directly affect the chained payments or anything, so I could still utilize the global store, just not have the affiliates connected with it until we find out more.

Thanks, though! Look forward to more information. Should I bump the post in a few days or just wait for a reply?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Stephanie

Yes, it doesn’t affect payments, it just doesn’t track affiliates and their earnings (like there was no affiliates connected at all).

There’s no need to “bump” the post :slight_smile: In fact, “bumping” doesn’t work here at all because it marks the post as “newer” and moves it to the end of the queue and we’re supposed to respond in order from oldest to newest (to minimize waiting time).

We’ll be notified if an update/fix comes out and/or if our developers got any additional information to share on this so we can just update related posts on forum :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.