Do and donts comments and check site is created

Daer,

I have two qeustions.

First:

Is there anyway to use the comments as do and dont. The do comments are green and the dont are red? Only on pages.

Second:

Is there a Way that a user can create there site in the backend? And of they have already they cant create a other one, in wpmu?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @wouter,

Is there anyway to use the comments as do and dont. The do comments are green and the dont are red? Only on pages.

I’m afraid not… In theory you’d have to add tags to comments (I have found this post, perhaps it will be of some use to you: http://davidebenini.it/2010/04/29/how-to-allow-tags-in-wordpress-comments-unobtrusively/ ) and then create a custom template for comments on your theme where tags are added as CSS classes to the comment.

Then, you could use some custom CSS to color-code the comments based on their tags. If you are comfortanle with PHP you can try custom-coding this.

Is there a Way that a user can create there site in the backend? And of they have already they cant create a other one, in wpmu?

Yes, they can do it from the dashboard. They can simply go to /wp-admin/my-sites.php and they will be able to create a new site there.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.