do i network activate or just activate?

do i network activate or just activate?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Jason,

To network activate is to network activate done in the network admin dashboard.

To activate is to activate in the site admin dashboard.

Therefore you would want to activate this in the site admin dashboard of the relevant sites that you want to use it on.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Jason,

Please verify your response for this specific plugin before resolving the issue

You picked the User Synchronization plugin. The instructions clearly state to activate the plugin, the word network activation never appears anywhere in the instructions, you know why?

Because the description says “Allows you to easily synchronize user accounts across multiple single WordPress installs” which means as the plugin also states Works perfectly with WordPress 3.3.2 and the words MultiSite do not exist anywhere on the page.

Last but not least, I will mark any ticket I want resolved if I feel a definitive answer has been given, in which I have been patient and answered your questions.

Anything else regarding the topic of this thread before I close this ticket?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Jason,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.