Do Market Press and Pro Sites allow me to do this?

Hi,
The only option I see in ProSites is that I can limit non-pro sites so they don't appear on the global store.
But can't limit it to Level 2 For example?

Also I want to limit marketpress to be used only by pro-sites, but if I network activate it then even the free sites and all levels will be able to use it.

Also I would like to have the global market press store on a sub site not the main site. The main site is my sales page for Pro-Sites to sell blogs. So I would like the store to be on a sub site with a mapped domain.

Thanks for any help

Victor

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Victor,

I hope you are well today.

Enable the "MarketPress Global Products Filter" module from the following path that removes non-pro site products from the MarketPress global product lists.

Admin --> Network --> Pro Sites --> Modules/Gateways

But can't limit it to Level 2 For example?

How have you configured the Level 2?

Also I want to limit marketpress to be used only by pro-sites, but if I network activate it then even the free sites and all levels will be able to use it.

Pro Sites won't list any plugins that are network activated. If you want MarketPress plugin to be available as premium plugin, could you please try deactivating them?

Also I would like to have the global market press store on a sub site not the main site.

Please check the answer posted on the following thread.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-global-products-showing-on-multisite-sub-sites

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Victor

Hi Vinod thanks for your answer

Level 2, I meant like if I have 2 levels of Pro sites, that are paid. So with that option checked both levels will have access to the global store, I was asking if I can limit 1 of them.

Also I don't see that answer of the post you sent me to cover if I can have the
    global store on 1 sub site instead of the main site, or did I miss something?
    or are you saying that I can build it on the sub site just with that short code?

But then all the sub sites would have the global short code enabled right?

Im thinking of a marketplace, building as the market press videos say the Etsy style store. But can't have it on the main domain since that one is used to sell the blogs already with Pro-Sites.

Thanks again for your time and support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.