Do not know how to edit the Jobs + Experts Single PAges for Jobs or Experts...

Hello All

Very much enjoying Upfront - Thanks so very much.

I cannot seem to find where the pages are which relevant to the dynamic links for individual experts and opportunities are so that I can edit them. The pages manager is on and teh pages seem correct.

Any advice and help gratefully received. Site access is available.

Thanks again...

Zen

• Dimitris

Hey there Zen,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I accessed your website and noticed that you haven't created any job or expert. Try add one, visit it in frontend and click the Upfront link on admin top bar.

You will notice that there are no special templates/layouts for jobs or experts, so you'd have to insert your global regions like headers and footers. Also, any special content coming from Jobs & Experts plugin like budget settings etc isn't editable via UF editor as it can only see the default content area.

Hope that was some help, let me know if further assistance is required here!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris

Hello Zen,

I appreciate the additional information! :slight_smile:

I just went in and noticed that there were no post data elements in the Job page so I went ahead and added some using the Upfront Editor (not Builder).

I also saved this for "All posts of this type" so this should be preserved for all single job views.

Feel free to edit excerpts page too, the Post Data draggable element is the one that should be inserted basically. :wink:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris