Do you guys have a contact plugin besides a widget?

I am looking for a contact plugin that supports captcha but all you have is the sidebar widget plugin. Do you guys have anything else besides that? Thanks :slight_smile:

• Marijn
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Why don't you use a plugin from the WordPress directory? I use myself the Contact Form 7 plugin. It's a great plugin for simple contact forms. Alternatively you can use Gravity Forms. You will have to pay for it, but its worth it.

- Edit
    Forgot to answer the question itself :slight_smile:. The only contact form plugin WPMU currently has available is the Contact Widget, so you will have to look for something else.

• atjuch
    • Flash Drive

Well, I have tried several of theme but haven't found one I absolutely love. Contact form 7 is OK, but it requires a lot of work and with our business it's very time consuming.

What I am looking for is either a great free solution that has a great contact form builder, such as a drag and drop that supports CAPTCHA integration but not re-captcha since that is an eyesore sometimes. I work for a marketing company and the issue we have run into is that we have purchased some plugins on Code Canyon but they are a "one-time" use license, we pump out about a website a week and would like to use a standard plugin across all of our websites.

• grahamn
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I'd also recommend Contact Form 7. What is time consuming about it? I use it for almost every client site and it takes about 3 minutes to configure. It's also easy to build directly into your theme and works great with recaptcha and sweet captcha plugins.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.