Do you have a gateway plug-in that works with NMI, Inc?

I am currently using MarketPress version 2.8.8.

Does your company offer a payment gateway that works with NMI, Inc (www.nmi.com)?

If not, can you recommend a payment gateway that will work with MarketPress and NMI?

If not, can you tell me if it is possible to allow the MarketPress shopping cart to capture and email or retain customer payment information, so that I may charge the customer outside of my website (using an nmi online gateway), thus allowing my shopping cart to still take an order, even though that order will not be billed until after the online customer believes that the transaction is complete.

Please note that these questions were asked in the order in which I would prefer to hear an answer.

If it is helpful, I believe NMI can generate an API code, which I assume may be helpful.

Thank you.

• Vaughan

hiya

thanks for posting.

unfortunately we don't. the only gateways supported by MP are the ones you can see in the payment gateway settings.

mp does not have any facility for storing customer payment details such as CC data this would be a very lengthy process with registering with credit card companies, data protection, security and a whole plethora of regulations, which is why payment gateways are mainly used.

it would be possible to create your own gateway if NMI have an API, you could start by looking at another gateway such as paypal, then modifying to work with NMI

if you can't do this yourself, you might be able to find a developer at wpmu-jobs who could do this for you.

I will also add this to the feature requests for the developers to look into.

hope this helps.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.