Do you have a PDF voucher plugin?

I'm looking for a plugin that lets people buy a voucher online via Paypal and then sends an automatic voucher via email after their payment has been accepted. Do you have anything that can do this? Would it be the marketplace plugin? Thanks!

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Michelle,

Hope you are enjoying the start of your weekend!

You could use the MarketPress digital product option. There is a digital download field in each product, you can fill in the pdf link there and when someone purchases that product then they will be presented with a download link to download that voucher :slight_smile: and it will open in pdf format and they can print it from there or whatever they need to do with it.

How does that sound? I've attached a screenshot of the field I'm referring too.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

• mgr34t
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Tyler,

What I want to do is sell vouchers containing a unique code, say the unique order ID. If I just send a link to a downloadable PDF then the person buying it could redeem the voucher multiple times., send it to friends etc. It needs a unique identifier. Does WPMU have any solution for this sort of thing? It doesn't have to be a PDF voucher actually - it could be a voucher sent via email. Thank you!

• Nomad Freelance
      • Design Lord, Child of Thor

@Michelle check out EDD, easydigitaldownloads.com and the PDF Invoices add-on, it should be able to do what you need. https://easydigitaldownloads.com/extensions/pdf-invoices/

It can generate dynamic PDF invoices for each purchase, make them available to download, and email a matching receipt. You could customize the Invoice template into a Voucher and use the unique purchase ID/key/# as that customers unique Voucher #. After customizing the templates and setting up EDD so that what they are buying is the Invoice itself (Voucher) it should be what you need.
      Good luck!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.