do you have a plugin you can recommend for users to upload content

hi,
i'm looking at building a site where when users register they can add particular content to their own pages, which need to be created from templates..

eg one page will be a video about me, another page will be a document.. here is a story i have written

• Michelle Shull

Hi, George!

You can get the foundation of what you describe here with the free BuddyPress plugin. It will create front end profile pages for users that you can customize a bit. BuddyPress comes with a built in tool to allow extended profile fields, which can be handy if you need to add additional profile information.

Our BuddyPress Activity Plus plugin will let users upload images and video, or link to a video. This will show in the BuddyPress Activity Feed, as well as be listed in the user profile under Activity.

Creating a custom profile page to display all this information would take some custom work, which is a bit more than we can provide on the forum, but an experienced BuddyPress/WordPress developer would be able to create a custom profile template for you. We've got a jobs board where you might find some help here.

I don't know of a pre-built all-in-one solution here that would tick off each of your requirements, but BuddyPress can get you most of the way to where you want to be.
    Hope this gets you on the right path!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.