Do you have a video tutorial for the Events+ Plugin?

Do you have a video tutorial for the Events+ Plugin that I could use to help users learn to use this plugin?

Thanks!
Joseph

• jsegal

Thank you Patrick.

One of the things with powerful plugins with tons of options is it has a bigger learning curve.

Is there any documentation for this plugin's use?

Do you know:
    1) If I setup the Facebook, Twitter, Google + Apps, what that is needed for? Is that so users can RSVP to events with their social accounts without having to signup to the wordpress site?

2) If I create a site and setup this plugin with the social apps setup I would be doing so via my own Facebook account and Twitter and Google plus but then if I sell this site to a client do they have to do the Apps ID setup all over again or how would that work?

Thank you!
    Joe

• Ash

Hi @jsegal

1) If I setup the Facebook, Twitter, Google + Apps, what that is needed for? Is that so users can RSVP to events with their social accounts without having to signup to the wordpress site?

Yes, you are right. The users will be ale to RSVP using their social account.

2) If I create a site and setup this plugin with the social apps setup I would be doing so via my own Facebook account and Twitter and Google plus but then if I sell this site to a client do they have to do the Apps ID setup all over again or how would that work?

In that case, your client needs to create app for fb and twitter and he can use it. Or you can create app on behalf of him. Also, you can create a false account (violates their terms and condition) for all of your customers.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.