Do you have any training resources for Course Press Pro?

Do you have any training resources for Course Press Pro? Chat is closed instead of open. I have not heard back via email on a number of outstanding issues.

I'm struggling to get this done!

• Ann Rea
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I don not understand? I do not know what the defaults are because I was using this Word Press site before.

"We can complete the course, and then see how that course was created from the admin side afterwards." Not sure what you mean here?

• Lincoln
    • New Recruit

Ann, I'm just another user that was also looking for a training resource.

I just thought that it would interesting for the developers to use their own plugin to provide a "course" on how to use it.

Currently when you install the plugin, there is a default course with Lorem Ipsum text. It's there to give the end user an idea of what was displayed on the "front-end" looks like in the admin area.

Why couldn't they actually make a course on how to use the plugin as the default course? Then people like you and I wouldn't be coming their forums to ask where some instructions are lol :wink:

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Ann Rea, @Lincoln,

Can't believe that I missed this earlier, but another resource that's available to check out would be this post on our blog:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/add-courses-to-your-wordpress-site-in-just-10-minutes/

Why couldn't they actually make a course on how to use the plugin as the default course? Then people like you and I wouldn't be coming their forums to ask where some instructions are lol :wink:

Speaking as a user, I personally wouldn't find it so convenient to have the tutorial on using the plugin be the default course. More importantly, what happens if I were to delete that default course by mistake? Bye-bye instructions. :slight_frown:

However, what I would find more convenient would be a video series, as I could play that, and pause where need be. If I needed to revisit a certain part of the setup process, I could just revisit that part of the video. :slight_smile:

For both our MarketPress & Membership Pro plugins, we have video tutorials embedded on the usage page for each plugin, so something like that for CoursePress Pro wouldn't be out of the question. I don't have a ETA to offer though as to when a video series would be available for CoursePress Pro, but I can see where that would be handy. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.