Do you have demo site (buddypress) with Events + installed?

Hi,

I would like to install Events + plugin on my website (http://na-kawe.net) but before I would like to see how it looks like on wp buddypress sites. Do you have any demo?

I noticed that this plugin is not avalilable in Polish. I am ready to translate it and share it with you. Would you help me to set up and configure this plugin on my website instead? This is kind of barter proposal :slight_smile:

I would like each user to be able to organise an event individually or within groups. Apart from that, I would like to have 2 separate EVENTS and LOCATIONS pages in the upper menu where users can search events and places based on their locations and given keywords (eg. interests).

To sum up:
- could you please send me a link to demo bbpress site with Events+ plugin ?
- could you set up and configure a plugin Events + for me in exchange for the full translation of this plugin to Polish?

Cheers!
Izabela

• Tyler Postle

Hey Izabela,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

I just setup a quick test site for you: events.wpmusandbox.wpengine.com

It will be very basic as I haven't added much to it but I figured I would give you admin access so you can quickly login and take a peak around too :slight_smile:

It's got BuddyPress and Events+ activated and I've setup the add-ons for BuddyPress too, you will find those via:

Events+ > Settings.

Feel free to play with the options and create Events to test it out!

Here's the login:

events.wpmusandbox.wpengine.com/wp-login.php

user: izabela
    pass: wpmu321!!

Let me know if you have any questions on it after giving it a little test drive :slight_smile:

Have a great rest of your day.

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. You mentioned BuddyPress in title but bbpress in description? It was BuddyPress you wanted to test it with right?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.