Do you have or are there plans to create a plugin for

Do you have or are there plans to create a plugin for creating interactive forms? I only see your plugin for a simple contact form but I need to create more complicated forms on several pages.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Scott, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

While I'm not aware of any plans presently, would you mind elaborating on the kind of forms you're looking to create here? I know you said that these are interactive forms, but it'd help to have more information available.

We could see about suggesting a solution that meets your need then. :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

• Scott
    • Flash Drive

Class application forms, membership sign up forms, submit your personal information, etc. Really just a robust form generator. I use Ninja Forms on many of my sites and that is the amount of functionality I am needing. I was just surprised with all of the other plugins you guys have there isn't a robust form plugin. Seems like a no brainer since most of the sites I have created for clients have needed that functionality.

And do you have any future plans for having your Mailchimp integration plugin have the ability to allow sign up to multiple mailing lists or to give the user the choice of which list they want to sign up for?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Scott

I hope you have taken a look at Gravity Form. They have a huge number of addons and functionalities. You may give it a try.

But I am marking this as a feature request :slight_smile:

About the mailchimp integration plugin, if you please create a new thread and asking for feature request, any of our staff will mark it :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.