Do you have white label user manuals for marketpress and other plugins?

Do you have help videos/text I can embed on the business plugins for my clients to use?

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

Ya that would be great, im new here and i get frustated, cause no faq or manual for every plugin, everything gotta be via support, i dont understan this, ive been trying to make autoblog work the way i wanted it no luck, use all options combinations and nothing, no luck made 3 diferent support questions and nothing, a nice manual or examples to set up the plugins would be nice.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

All of our plugins do contain documentation, some more than others; we just don't have white label documentation.

For MarketPress I suggest you check out the MarketPress Usage page. It contains a large amount of info. Autoblog's usage page can be found here.

For questions that are not answered by our documentation, that's why we're here patrolling the support forums. We would love to help you out on any questions you may have.

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

Well they cover general settings like a manual as is, but don't have a dummy creation an example to have an idea to what to do some plugins have lots of options, and im no coder, regular user, most of the time when something is new is difficult and time consuming to try every option to see which one you need to get started. anyway just saying it will be easy in new users to have an option of a dummy or q quick start or whatever you wanted to call it.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We have a large number of plugins here at WPMU and do our best to have thorough documentation. Our forum is also a great resource – many of the questions you may have have quite likely been asked. Just a few quick searches could potentially yield answers faster than waiting for a member of the support staff to get back with you. For everything else, we are happy to help.

Nonetheless I shall bring this to the attention of the staff and we'll see what we can do to further improve our documentation.

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

I have since Friday making auto blog to actually work, try all the options and still cant get it to put a post like a any rss reader would, i put a yotube feed and all it gets me its the video code same thing i would get copying and pasting directly from youtube iframe embed, all rss reader give me a summary on the youtube feed and a thumbnail, same with a regular rss from a site only get some text no pictures or anything, im giving up on that, i would just use google reader and copy paste to post. search engine of the forum is really bad i haven't been able to find any translation file of any of the plugin i have install, 10 pages of post and none of them is to find a file gotta read every thread like 50 comments from people and still no were points you were to download the file, you should put a section were you can find the translation files contributed from users, its time consuming to read 50+ post to see if anyone put translation file, really frustrating, im new here, just wanting to quickly get things done, not get a 50+s comment read to get some information.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

You are correct, digging through forums can be time consuming. Trust me, I do plenty of it myself and share your frustration.

An archive of plugin translations is a good idea. I'll bring it up to the other staffers and we'll look into the possibility of putting one up on the site.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

I spoke with the staff about adding an archive of plugin translations and this is a planned addition to the site. However there is no ETA on this.

Just be sure to keep an eye on the forum, blog, our social networks... something. When we add this I'm sure there will be a big to do about it.

Again, thanks for the suggestion! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.