Do you offer done for me setup service?

Hi id like to get a prosites powered site up to sell my client base their own websites. The two things I need most are custom domains for each user which I know you support and each user automatically getting an email address @ their custom domain. There are also a bunch of your other plugins that look like they would be a good fit for my clients as well so they can have fully featured sites deployed for them.

The rub is Id rather not set it all up myself. Do you guys offer a setup service? and if so what are your prices? If not do you have people who you recommend to hire for setups?

thanks!
-Bobby

• Jude

Hi there @Bobby

Hope you're doing great !!

The rub is Id rather not set it all up myself. Do you guys offer a setup service? and if so what are your prices? If not do you have people who you recommend to hire for setups?

Its against our policy to undertake client porjects. As an Elite member you have access to our Jobs Board where you can find some good talent that can help you with this.

Just a small pointer, I think you'll find our Anti Splog plugin as the most valuable one in your mix.

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.