Do you provide API to create a new gateway payment?

I'd like to create a new gateway payment in my local provider - dotpay.pl. Do you Provide Appointment's API for such purpose ? if not what is other possible solution to create a new gateway payment?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Piotr,

We actually have integration between Appointments+ and our MarketPress plugin. https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/

That will allow you to use all the payment gateways that MarketPress supports.

Unfortunately, this still doesn't include dotpay.pl yet. However, have you looked into adding gateways to MarketPress at all? I could flag one of our coding experts and they may be able to provide some direction here. We don't currently have dev docs for MP.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

No problem!

Please tell me if Marketpress provides gateway payment for Skrill (Moneybookers)?

We use to support Skrill, you can see the payment gateway file is still in:

/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/payment-gateways/

It for deprecated before we went to MP3.0 as it just wasn't popular enough to maintain and we added in some more requested gateways like Stripe.

You may want to check out the skrill.php file there, but keep in mind that we no longer support that gateway.

Where can I get dev doc to create a new gateway payment for Skrill or Dotpay?

I spoke to our developer and we don't have dev docs yet; but he mentioned that the PayPal gateway file would be the best one to look at as an example:

/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/payment-gateways/paypal-express.php

If you have further questions while you're developing then I can see if our developer can point you in the right direction :slight_smile: just let us know where you get stuck.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.