Do you provide private assistance?

I need to know if you provide any private assistance wrt. wordpress plugins or site issues. The idea is to get the ‘ideas’ working quickly. For example, if I have a plugin from outside wpmu (premium and from great source) and I want to make it work with wpmu plugin but cannot because of some error/problem ..and I also sort of know where the issue is… but the one who knows php inside out (I dont :slight_frown: ) plus the design of the wpmu plugin can only resolve the problem. Can some plugin-code-expert at WPMU provide the kind of assistance required in this case? That too quickly? I am willing to pay outside of membership fees for this kind of assistance.

Please reply with specific details if this can be done.

Sincerely

Ashish

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Ashish,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Unfortunately we do not have a private support procedure in place. You can visit one of our Live chat sessions if you want to chat with one of our support guys.

We do however have a Job board, where you can post your Job requirements and get someone to do that for you. You can access that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

• aam
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello PC… Thanks for the response and suggesting the job-board. I trust that the coders there code the projects just as well as the wpmudev staff provides ton-notch support.

Happy with your help. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.