do you work on an update to be able to change the ID

Hi

do you work on an update to be able to change the ID of a service?
For example if we add a new service the ID is #56 but we want to assign #1 to this new service. (#1 was deleted some months ago).

If not: can I change the ID's of our services directly in phpmyadmin, or is there anything to take care (beside that each service need a unique ID)?

cheers

• Rupok

Hi Rolf

Hope you had a wonderful day.

do you work on an update to be able to change the ID of a service?

Currently this feature is not in our pipeline but if you want, I can move your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

can I change the ID's of our services directly in phpmyadmin, or is there anything to take care (beside that each service need a unique ID)?

You can change IDs from phpmyadmin. Go to your database, click on "{your_prefix}_app_services" table and edit the ID for that service. It will work. As you said, you should keep in mind, all IDs should be unique. But also remember, it will mess up all previous appointments related to the previous ID of that modified service. Suppose previous ID was 6, and now you are making it 1. So all appointments made on service ID 6, will have to be manually updated. Or they will still be looking for service ID 6.

Please let us know if you still have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.