I have been searching, without luck, for a wordpress plugin to create and sale documents on the fly similar to LegalZoom.com
I want customers answer several questions by means of one or more forms (single line, textarea, checkboxes, conditional pulldown menus, date field, email, etc.) and then automatically incorporate those fields within a pre-defined document. Then, the system will create a PDF with the final document and save it in customers' account.
If they want to view/print/email the final PDF document, first they would have to pay via paypal.
In conclusion, what I want is to charge for the final document. Its just like fill in the blanks and then incorporate those fields within the template document and generate a PDF and request payment if they want to view/print/email the final document.
1. Add/view/edit/delete/import/print Forms (all field types, including conditional fields/menus)
2. Add/view/edit/delete/import/print Documents (template documents to be filled in with the fields contents)
3. Add/view/edit/delete/import/print Clients
4. PayPal integration (one time and recurring payments)
5. View/print Report: Sales (sort by Form,document,client,date, any field)
6. Export all records (.csv)
7. Option to generate the final document with or without header/footer
8. Final document must have page numbering (page x of y)
9. Option to choose if document will be generated/printed in Letter Size (8.5?x11?) or Legal Size (8.5? x 14?)
10. Option to add/edit Help icons with its description.
11. Forms should have a setting to enter one or more administrative email addresses that will receive copy of the contents of the form as well as the final PDF file.
12. Font customization in Title, body, header, footer).
13. Final PDF document should have a very professional presentation
1. Users will be able to create/edit/view account/profile.
2. Users will be able to fill in any form once they create an account and/or as Guest mode.
3. Users will be able to create/view/print/save the final document only after payment have been received.
4. Users will be able to pay with PayPal.
5. Users will be able to login with their Facebook login also.
6. All fields must have a Help icon with detailed information.
7. Save & Continue button (clients can save & continue updating later)
8. Forms should have a percentage bar describing the stage or step they are currently working on. Ej. Step 1 of 6. Or 45% percentage bar.
I have been looking to FormidablePro plugin and others but none of them do the intended job.
Well... I hope I expressed myself clear. In simple words, the plugin should work similar to LegalZoom.com
Why someone could be interested in such a plugin? Well, there are a lot of people out there with great writing skills, within infinite niches and at the same time there are also a lot of people without the knowledge necessary to draft professional documents BUT willing to pay for it. That's exactly the model of LegalZoom and others out there. Just think for a minute, the huge earning potential of such a plugin.
If you are looking for the only one company with the professional resources and skills to develop such a plugin, look nowhere else: WPMUDEV is the only one!