documentation

the features on your plugins are changing quickly but the documentation for the plugins is old. it is hard to figure out what new features are with the documentation old in some cases very old.

also it would be great if we could share our screens with your techs to help us with setup options and problems.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cliffhoelz,

Thank you for your feedback which is certainly appreciated.

the features on your plugins are changing quickly but the documentation for the plugins is old. it is hard to figure out what new features are with the documentation old in some cases very old.

It cannot be that old due to what there is has been created since February of 2012 when I became part of the staff.

Totally agree with you regarding new features and the lack of addition to the documentation.

I will indeed pass this on to Boss.

also it would be great if we could share our screens with your techs to help us with setup options and problems.

This can absolutely be done now since the advent of Google Hangout though I do not think I would do it within the WPMU Dev mandate since I already get $80 an hour doing it outside of WPMU Dev.

But of course this suggestion will be also seen by the Boss when he visits this ticket.

Cheers, Joe

• cliffhoelz
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

this year you have created some great plugins and they keep getting better. with that said they are also getting more complicated and that is the reason for the request. not all of us spend a good part of the day working in the guts of WordPress and all the features for extension.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cliffhoelz,

As I mentioned earlier I am indeed with you on the need for more accurate and up to date documentation.

You are further correct that the plugins are becoming more mature as a whole and therefore more complicated.

It will indeed be a challenge to get these under control and the only way I see it happening is if developers are participating in conjunction with support staff with document updating when they add new features.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.