documentation for upfront themes

Hi,
Is there a documentation page online for each of the upfront tehmes? If so, can you please send me the links? I'm going to be using them heavily later today and want to read up on theme and how to use them.

Corn

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Simon

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

That information is on our official blog so that is why its not visible on forum. You can try google search site specific search to get results from our website.

On project usage page, the complete series is linked.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/panino/#product-usage

Also google crawls our websites regularly, and its has more search results related to our forum, blog and other areas of our website.

Cheers, Sajid

• VC Nickels
      • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

That information is on our official blog so that is why it's not visible on forum. You can try google search site specific search to get results from our website.

A bit of resurrection here but that is a really lousy answer. You've put out what is buy all accounts an interesting product and then just sort of phone it in on the documentation. Given that all 6 of your starter themes are kind of over the top and not really useful to a large section of people who want to use your products you really should put a bit more effort into documentation of how to make your own or release the Theme Builder which as far as I can tell is not available.

As a rule I like your products, I really do, but your documentation is rubbish. For the amount people pay you really should step up the game a bit and stop releasing things that are not "complete".

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Delirium Comics,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

We always recommend using Google search to find the answer of your questions regarding any topic. Yes we do have site search but we are not Google.

We have linked all those articles with each of our starter themes usage guide page for easy access to get started.

However, we always value and appreciate suggestion/feedback from our valuable members of the community and try our best to keep improving our services as per their requirements.

For theme builder of upfront framework, we are working on it and hopefully it will be out very soon. I am sorry but I am unable to provide exact time frame here at the moment but it will be soon.

Thanks for stopping by and posting your valuable suggestions here.

Take care and have a fantastic day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.